Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal didn't notice Axelle's reaction to finding out he knew Rio. Mainly because he was busy making his way to shore and secondly because now that he was thinking about his leg, he realized just how badly it hurt. The would was through and through for the most part but since Eztli had pulled the arrow out, it had been allowed to bleed. He didn't think she hit anything major, like an artery, if she had he would have bleed out by now. But there could very well be damage to the muscle. Itzal had no way of telling since he didn't know what to look for. But he favored his other leg, careful not to put to much weight on the leg with a hole in it.

Itzal could hear the note of acid in Axelle's tone when she mentioned that she had only met Rio briefly but he thought it best to ignore that. So instead he watched Axelle as she shook herself off, smirking when he fur seemed to puff out more. His eyes followed her as she walked over and sat next to him. He sucked in a breath when she touched the leg. She hadn't intentionally hurt him but the leg was still sore sensitive. Which was why he was grateful when she gently let go of it. He sighed and nodded in agreement "I know. I'll get it looked at the second I can." So the second he got back to Rio's and talked to her, if she was there. It would be a pain in the ass going all the way back their on an injured leg but he would have to manage. He slowly laid down next to Axelle, careful not to jar his leg in any way.

Itzal looked at Axelle, taking this chance to look her over more thoroughly since she was looking at the sky. Itzal and the black and white female had so much history. Itzal could see himself by her side forever. And with his return to Anathema, he fully intended on making that happen. Itzal was smiling at that thought when her eyes dropped to him. He thought about her question and shrugged. "My leg hurts, but other than that I'm good. I'm happy to see you again." He said, smiling at her then looking up at the sky like she had, "And at the same time I'm kind of anxious about eventually going home. I'll probably have to give my leg time to heal first though." Itzal sighed and looked back down at her. He wrapped an arm under her waist and smiled at her before laying his head back down. He close his eyes and breathed in. Then he opened his eyes and breathed out, laughing to himself, "What about you? How are you feeling?" He asked with a smirk.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread