Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 371 || Pts: 3]

Ooc.

Axelle felt as Itzal’s arm slid underneath her waist, and she adjusted her weight so that she could be comfortable in that position. She glanced over at him and smiled, but returned her gaze back up to the setting sky. It would be dark soon, and she should be going back to Anathema to get her wounds taken care of. ”I’m happy to see you too. I can’t wait for you to come back to Anathema.” Though, she knew that it would be awkward having Itzal there along with Kai. She would have to find some sort of medium between them. She had to think of a plan, and quick.

Axelle watched a few birds fly across the sky. They were white and small, and flew with such ease. There were a few of them – maybe four. Her eyes followed the birds until they were out of her sight. Then she returned her concentration back onto Itzal’s question. ”I’m a little sore, but I’ll be alright. This isn’t anything I haven’t survived before.” She had survived worse throughout her early life; she would be fine with recovering from this.

At least now she knew Eztli’s style of fighting. Next time, she would be able to fight him off more efficiently and hopefully not obtain so many wounds. Maybe even next time she will be able to disarm and capture the man until he changed back. She never wanted to imagine what would happen if she wound up hurting Eztli bad enough. She knew she didn’t mean to hurt Itzal, but Eztli was a totally different personality, and it made her think in a totally different way than she did with Itzal.

The thought about injuring him beyond what she meant to worried her a lot. She knew she was capable of killing him if given enough chances, but she didn't want to kill Itzal. If only there was a way of separating them. A thought came to her mind about the Wiccan book she was studying at a time, and she wondered if there was a spell to alter split personalities. The hope for this interesting spell took over her mind and had her staring up at the darkening sky in silence.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread