Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal felt her shift her weight to adjust to his arm and met her smile with his own. He waited until she looked away to look away himself. He looked up at the sky as well. He could feel that their time together was drawing closer. But he didn't want it to be. He wasn't sure when he would be able to return to Anathema on his leg. So he would have to settle with this little time he had left. It wasn't that Itzal wanted Axelle to be by his side every minute. Neither of them wanted something like that. But Itzal still wanted to be close enough to her if she needed him. He sighed softly to himself but let the thoughts in his head trail off.

He smiled when she mentioned him returning, "Why is that? So we can spend more nights in your room, drinking and talking about how crazy we are." He asked, talking about the last time they had been in her room together. They had drank some of her alcohol and then they had spent the night in her den. Nothing had happened between the two but it was still one of his favorite nights. He had felt that their relationship, whatever it was, had grown stronger that night. He knew she would know what he was talking about.

He looked her over. Eztli hadn't done as much damage as he could have. Most of it was Axelle fighting him off but Itzal believed that some of it was the fact that Eztli enjoyed Itzal's suffering as much as her's. So Eztli had planned on making her death slow for both of them. It was good that Eztli had felt like playing games. Or else he might have tried to finish her off faster. He chuckled when she mentioned being a little sore, "I believe that." He knew that Axelle had survived some hard things. They both had. And she was strong, strong enough to fight off Eztli, and strong enough to survive a lot.

Itzal glanced at her and pressed his nose against her shoulder. He waited until she looked at him and smirked, pressing his muzzle into her neck and nuzzling her. His smirked spread further across his face, "So when I get back to Anathema what do you think the first thing I should do is?" He asked. He had felt their talks dying, so he decided to try and slip in one last question. And it had been a good excuse to nuzzle her. He grinned at that thought.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread