Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 562 || Pts: 5]

Ending with next 2 replies ?

She was lost in thought, but not deeply. Her ears picked up on what he said and she smiled. The memory took her back to that night in her den when she still had homemade alcohol left on her shelves and when times between them were good. Their feelings were developing- well, she could say hers were, but from what he seemed like now – his probably were too. The mere memory of it gave her butterflies in her stomach. She remembered talking with Itzal about pups and her future, but look where she was now – in bigger trouble than before. Her father had returned with murderous tendencies – well, maybe not so much his murderous tendencies. She didn’t understand his personality disorder; all she knew was that she wanted him dead. Dead and gone, and then she would live in peace.

Axelle sighed and kept her eyes fixed on the sky. Her smile fell once she began thinking about her disowned father. She didn’t consider him a father anymore, and even though seeing him made her feel different – she wasn’t going to break down. She needed to punish him for killing her mother, and she would do it no matter what bullshit he tried to sell her. Even though, he hadn’t tried to sell her any bullshit so far.

The thought of him made her angry, and she just wanted to explode and find him. But she needed to explode somewhere else, and not in Itzal’s presence. He didn’t know about what was going on with her, and she wasn’t too sure she wanted to tell him yet. She shoved all her thoughts aside and returned that smile back on her lips – but it suddenly looked a lot more phonier. ”I think you should worry about getting your life together before you worry about what you’re going to do with me.” Even though he didn’t say it in as many words, she had a feeling he was already planning their next encounter. She had to remember that back in Anathema, she had Kai, and Itzal didn’t know about Kai, and she wasn’t sure she wanted to tell him about her future mate. She would have to make up some kind of lie that was buyable. She had to be careful between the two because they couldn’t know about each other, not yet anyway. She needed to figure out what she wanted first – and then she’d let one go.

Forbidden Love…

There were so many thoughts troubling the Marbas now, she wanted to leave. After feeling him nuzzle her, Axelle suddenly rose from the ground. She rolled to her feet and sat there in a squatting position for a few seconds before getting up with a groan. She turned to Itzal then, and held out her hand for him to help himself up as well. ”I should be going. Come find me when you come back to Anathema.” Hoisting him to his feet carefully, not trying to injure or hurt him further, she added, You need to get that leg checked out.” Even though she didn’t agree with who would be checking it out, it still needed care regardless. Axelle threw herself onto him in a tight hug, despite the cuts and bruises both of them had. ”I’ll see you soon?” Then she released him and looked at him with question in her facial expression.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread