Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Yep, sounds good.

Itzal noticed Axelle's silence. He looked at her and could tell from her face that she was busy thinking about something. He let her think, bidding his time. He looked at her face, watching it crease with more and more anger. If Itzal had known what she was thinking about, he would have understood. He had just conquered his own living demon. His uncle's death had brought him joy. And lots of it. People might say that revenge didn't end well or benefit anyone, but they obviously had never felt the satisfaction of watching someone you truly hated die by your own hands. It accomplished many things and benefited Itzal a lot.

Itzal saw Axelle finally find her way out of her thoughts back to the here and now. He saw her smile and saw it for what it was. His own smile lessened but he didn't comment. Instead he just listened to her and laughed. He grinned at her but nodded, "Okay. But when I'm back and settled in, we need to hang out again." The black male said, completely unaware of Axelle's inner conflict. If he had known that she was going to have to make a choice between him and some other male, he would be fighting harder. But he was oblivious, so instead he just sat there.

Itzal watched Axelle begin to stand up after he nuzzled her. She seemed to give her muscles time to adjust before standing all the way up. Itzal took her hand and stood up as well, groaning as his leg protested to the sudden weight on it. He nodded when she told him to find her when he returned and told him to get his leg looked at. He knew the wound was worse than he had wanted to admit. Itzal oofed when she threw herself at him and hugged him. He hugged her back, his arms going around her waist entirely. When he felt her pull back he released her. He grinned at her, "Yeah, you'll see me soon. Whether you want to or not" He said with a chuckle as his yellow eyes gleamed in the coming darkness.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread