Holding onto the sweet escape
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 314 || Points: 0 That counts as chasinggg... lol

Oh, she wanted something, alright. It was something that she was sure he wouldn’t want, from her anyway. She broke away from his grasp, hearing Acciai swoosh back over their heads. ”I-I… umm..” She wasn’t sure what to say – does she tell him the truth and risk looking like an idiot again? Or did she just say nothing, and leave? She voted for the latter, but she didn’t want to leave yet. ”Nothing.” Her voice dropped to monotone.

His eyes were dreamy, no doubt about that, but she broke away from that as well. ”Look, for the record, I returned your kiss. I could’ve easily backed away, but I didn’t. I leaned into it – and I apologize. It wasn’t like me.” She felt the anger swell up in her chest again, but didn’t take it out on him this time. She began to feel sorry for herself. ”I know you probably have some other woman waiting for you back home – because let’s face it, you’re way too handsome to be alone,” Like me, she didn’t say, “ – so let me not keep you.” She backed away from him. Rio was notorious at playing hard to get because of her Italian pride.

The thought was eating at her, but she couldn’t tell him. Not after this; not after she felt something so strong she knew nothing about. She wasn’t even sure if it was really true – what she was feeling – maybe it was something that was called ‘puppy love’. Yeah, that could be it. ”I did come here for something else, but never mind. The way you just acted told me everything I needed to know.” Not like she expected him to even have the slightest interest in her back, but she hoped. Hope sometimes was the only thing keeping her alive, but it was the one thing that hurt her the most when it was false.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread