Holding onto the sweet escape
[html]

Hehe, well she's gotten to his Italian male nature...

Word Count → 000

She tore her arm from him, and somehow that made his blood boil. Never had a woman defied him like she was doing. Sidra had a little bit, but her fear made him settle down quickly. Aro's sapphire blues burned with waves of anger as she continued on, "Nothing? I find that hard to believe..." He spat back as she then continued, "Why do you keep apologizing!?gesù cristo" He exclaimed, now becoming more upset. His Italian now coming through as his eyes continued to burn at her stubborn ways.

Her other words sent him over the edge but he just remained standing furiously, but the moment she had the idea he was mated, or so he assumed that was what she was talking about, lips curled up in a snarl, "Che cosa è con questa donna maledetta? Buona signore .."Aro rubbed the tops of his brows then came closer to her, "Look, if I was mated I wouldn't have kissed you. I have no mate, if I want to kiss some attractive girl, I'll do so!" She then again spoke on what she came here for. He still didn't understand what it was, bu he grabbed her shoulders and pressed her up against a tree roughly and planted a rough kiss on her lips to show her he backed his words up. Aro's voice then spoke out deep with passion,"You're not going anywhere, yet..."

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread