Holding onto the sweet escape
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 265 || Points: 0 I don’t know about you, but I’m using Google Translate O.o So the Italian I write might be a little wonky O.o

Her anger seemed to amuse him, and while he still held her against the tree – she refused his kiss and looked at him with fire burning in her angry stare. ”Yes, it’s so.” Her words were like venom, and she was not backing down from him. As he continued to argue with her in Italian, his words’ meanings began to get fuzzy to her. She didn’t remember that much of the language, but she realized she could tell what he meant. The gist of it, anyway.

She glared at him harder, and bitched back with clenched jaws, ”Don’t fucking call me baby!” Last time she checked, he seemed to be NOT interested, and so she was going off of that. He wasn’t going to squeeze under her skin and woo her under his spell. She attempted to push away from him, and although he wasn’t going anywhere, the tree was skinny enough to let her slip passed. Oh, how she wanted to kiss him – in the back of her mind – but she was too angry to do that right now. She was slowly forgetting what exactly what they were fighting about, but all she knew was that the drive in her told her she had to win! ”Allontanatevi da me, te ... te!” She just couldn’t think of a word good enough for the moment, and gave up. She brought her hand up and squeezed her eyeballs – feeling a migraine coming on.
She stood there, and few feet away from him, still boiling mad, but with nothing left to say to him. Their argument was disposable.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread