Holding onto the sweet escape
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

That's Aro for you Tongue Lol, he's such an ass...

Oh her sweet motion was like poetry to the music of drumming in their hearts. He was turned on my her motions upon his fingers. It caused him to moan as his mind pictured her sexy motions on his member. He almost wanted to move his own hips into her, but kept himself under control until she pulled away. His kissing never breaking until that moment when he pulled his muzzle from hers to taste his fingers that had been in her. "Mmm, you're so sweet.." His sultry purr spoke to her before licking his lips then reuniting their deep kiss. Her body soon began to move rubbing so seductively against his member. Oh, Fenris you're killing me! He screamed in his mind as he moved his hips to rub more against that sweet wet opening of hers. He was ready to plunge to take her and force her hard down onto him. But as his hands came up her back to her shoulders she leaped from his lap to lean against the rail. Her panting form before him. A lusty grin and spark was in his eyes. He licked his lips and began to stand to follow after her like the hungry wolf he was. Perhaps she wanted to go inside to finish this. Personally Aro didn't care, he could do his acts of adultery anywhere.

He reached for her, to place a kiss on her neck, but as he did so, she spoke, and he pulled away, ears alert catching her words. Suddenly he was in shock. What!? "...what!?" His mind and mouth spoke the words. Then he pulled back, he was raging down below. Throbbing in a mess of horniness and the woman he thought wanted this, who initiated it was turning him down. He bristled. If he wasn't an honorable man whore he would certainly force her, but he merely snarled and stormed down the steps cursing low in italian. As he got down the steps he turned around and pointed right at her. "You're a very damn confusing bitch, you know that!?" He snorted. "...I walk you home, you invite me on your porch then you start making out with me...I go along with it. You want me to touch you..I touch you..then you start grinding on me...got me all sorts of turned on then push me away! I don't get you!" He then stormed off..he would just have to hunt Sidra down and take his raging self up on her. He would give his lover the best damn hard sex she and him could stand...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread