The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

Iono, I don't think she has the capability to see ghosts. She's never thought of ghosts, or heard ghosts stories. If it helps her father doesn't believe in ghosts and her mother believes in them XD Though she's never gotten on that subject with her parents.

Word Count → 000

His eyes seemed to be glued to her with attentive interest. Her ears couldn't help but go back as a mixture of embarrassment, awkwardness, and shyness overtook her. She remained polite as her thick wolfish tail wagged low behind her. Theo still kept an eye on her, willing to attack if this male overtook his boundaries with his canine. He was polite, though, and she couldn't help but be a little attracted to his behavior. Adonia was a curious husky-wolf. The rustic male spoke of the packs, and her ears came up a little, still remaining back. "Oh...some were saddened, however, many were quite excited about being taken over. The pack disbanded some distance from here. Ichika had us move, it was a little surprising to me..but I never paid too much attention to the politics of the packs...so surprised I kind of forgotten my red doggie here.." She gave a kind and sweet smile his direction before she went into a play bow her ears shooting forward while her mouth grabbed onto the stuffy and gently biting a few times on the stuffed dog.

Her eyes glanced up to him in a wholesome sweet manner. She let her rump come down when the male smiled and spoke of his generous assistance to a female with pups that were not his own. Her mouth came off her sentimental item and her nose pointed up to him, "Oh, that is very sweet of you!" A soft smile came over her muzzle, "It is quite possible that some homes hold human trinkets like the stuffed dog I own...I would love to help, if you'd like!" She immediately stood up with ears completely alert, eyes bright with excitement, and tail high and wagging. She loved searching for things, and she remembered her few trips to Halifax and finding many things like paintings, body decorations, and as a matter of fact other stuffed animals. "Well...if we don't find anything here, I know for a fact you'll find some in Halifax!" Still excitement beamed from the husky-wolf.

Her ears went back as she felt embarrassed when she too realized they hadn't known each other's names. Her head dipped down in a shy fashion, only to lower move almost tucking her muzzle down to keep her eyes from seeing his when he spoke of appearance. Her voice tightened as warmth ran over her, many had spoke of appearance being attractive, but he had now did it twice. Her eyes still avoided his while her tail nearly tucked, "..I...I am Adonia...Adonia Demos.." She had to muster the confidence to speak her name more clearly as her words started out at a very soft pinch and had to make her words more audible. It took a little while for her head to move so her eyes could peer at his face. Soft smile on her muzzle. She almost wanted to say hi, in a slight joke, but her smile grew instead.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread