The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

The male was sweet enough to say he didn't mind listening to her about her mate, luckily, he seemed to keep the subject on Terra. She ginned and nodded, "Yeah, she did give me a fake name though, and my alpha at New Dawn revealed her true identity. She apparently likes to lie to others as to her real name. She also has a mixed review over in our pack I guess.."a small giggle came from her. She took a small step back and held herself some, feeling a little insecure. Her soft gaze looked up to the rusty male. as they had fumbled away from one another. This was a little awkward, and it made her realize she was easily swayed by a handsome male. Her thoughts should be more on Ookami, and not this rather cute male. It was time that they parted ways. It was probably for the best right now.

"..well, I should get back to my pack. I'm sure Ookami is worried about me...and..yeah.." She almost told the male she was probably going to end her mateship, but thought better of sharing that information. She needed to get back. "..well, until our reading lessons.." She picked up her book bag, the one with red doggie in it, then Theo came swooping over to her shoulder landing gracefully before giving the male wolf a stern look. He was quite possessive of his wolf. "It was nice to meet you Moss...Eila--umm Eilam, Dover oxx.." She fumbled his name horribly but gave a soft dip of her muzzle shyly, "..bye Moss.." She waved to him as she exited the house.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread