On a mission
[html]

Word Count :: 152 OOC: Crap post i'm sorry :|

The fluffball moved and soon showed Sira it was a puppy. She tilted her head. This puppy was smaller than the one she’d met outside the pack, and for some reason he was more fragile, and suddenly she felt an urge to protect him. In what way she didn’t know. He scared her though, as he came forward and she didn’t know what to do; “no no, no I am sira, not rin, I am much smaller.” Of corse... he could tell couldn’t he? His eyes did seem strange, and looked like they didn’t move like the other’s did and it worried her. Finally she stopped though, but still wasn’t sure what to do; “She told me not to do nuthin to you. Do you need her?” She asked worry in her voice as she bent her head low to get a better look at the puppy.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread