On a mission
[html]
PGP+2 Words-200+

Zeus sat where he stopped not far from Sira and listened quietly. An inquisitive tilt of his head was evidence that he was trying to make sense of what had been said. His name was not soos! It was Zeus! And what was she, Jackal or Sira? She said she was both so she must be both. My name is not soos, he said sounding a little confused, My name is Soos. Sszoooosssz, he knew what the sound sounded like but couldn’t replicate it on his own tongue though he tired. It was so hard! But he would only try once more before giving up, Zsssooos!

Then he turned his attention to the last bit of what she’d asked. Why was he sad? The young mind didn’t think about his emotions as the flooded about. He only expressed them. His whining was because he was sad. He hurt and his momma was gone and his brothers and his sisters were gone and everything was so strange. There was a lot to be sad about and he whined again before answering her. I hurts, Ja-kull-Seera, and Momma is gone so long. I no knows where she is gone. She’s never been gone so long. The pup lay down and curled up with yet another sad whimper. Rin says momma would come here. Still curled, his ears suddenly picked up from where they had lain, Have you seen Momma, Ja-kull-Seera?

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeuseye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zeuseye p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zeuseye p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread