On a mission
[html]

Word Count :: 211 OOC: Hmmm how will this turn out hahaha....

The misunderstanding thrown between the room was great and deadly. Either it would come to a great misunderstanding that would leave Sira confused, unhappy and hateful, or confused, interested, and estranged. EIther way she would lose, but she didn’t know this. She was trying to get around the boys name.... “Zooze?” She asked not sure what he meant and wished X’y was here to help her out. She was the one who owned this thing.

Sira frowned when he seemed to miscomprehend what he said. and she shook her head; I am just Sira,” She only said she was a jackal because he asked what a sira was... and that’s what she was... a jackal. He spoke of his mother and she was taken aback. “Why, aren’t mommies’ mean? Stick you in a cave and not let you leave? And won’t let you see the stars or hunt more than rabbit?” She asked curiously. Her life had been much like that and worse. She was happy without her mother... why wasn’t he? “No, no momma’s here, I wouldn’t let them in, they are mean.” She stated in a stern tone of voice, making him know she was sincere on her words.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread