With Ease
[html]

Word Count :: 211 OOC: sorry for the shortness >.<

Sira loved the feel it gave her moving around and scaring at the animals, it gave her the exercise she needed especially when she didn’t expect where the silly animals would go next and the bleating sounds they made was just plain silly. She giggled as one made the sound, then the other mirrored it.

The fun wasn’t going to end it seemed. Just as it was getting to the best part a very unhappy and annoyed voice came to her ears. At the sound of the man’s voice her calling stopped and she stood frozen at his outright unhappiness and Sira dropped automatically to the ground. “I-i-i-I’m sorry master, I won’t do it again, please don’t hurt me!” She cried out covering her nose with a paw, and cringing. Her heart was going so fast she thought it was going to work too hard and stop. The seconds it took her from being a happy jackal playing around to one who was begging for her life was daunting to the woman even now. One could never get used to the fact that she could die at any time and right now with the cross look the man was giving her, she was in plenty of danger.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread