You'll be safe with me
[html]
WC: 229 OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in! Big Grin. The wolves Sira sees are imaginary, she's hallucinating ^^. Also she's in Secui form as well ^^

Sira was feeling brave. Braver than she had in a long time. She decided to check up around the mountain, a new favorite past time. If she lived inside it why not explore outside it. As the sun set, so her fears seemed to come to life. Suddenly she was back with her captors and they were demanding she touch the red hot fire they wanted kept. She’d burned her hands, but barely thankfully, though she had gotten a thorough beating for it. The memory made the girl jump and turn. She’d been farther than she thought she was and now outside the protective borders of her home.

Sira was scared. Terrified, and then she saw him, the worst of them. The he demon. She made to scream but nothing came out and she scampered as fast as she could, finding the nearest bush. She was lucky unlike the big bulking male, she could squeeze through the limbs of a bush and not be hurt too badly by it, of course.... it did hurt to get the scratches, but it was better that than be caught by him again. She tried her best to not cry but it wasn’t working so well and she accidentally let out a few sounds from the crying that seemed to appear. Why, why did she have to come out this late?

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread