You'll be safe with me
[html]
WC: 168/ OOC: Shooort sorry i'll do better next round!

Sira was shaking now with her whimpers of fear, the man was coming closer and closer and.... mother? Was that a girls voice? Her shaking nearly stopped but her overly large ears perked at the sound of the voice, she was about to answer when it seemed her protector knew where she was, surely she chased the he-demon off. She was about to leave her protection, the bushes moving at her slightest motion when her alpha’s voice boomed and then sounded angry as she came close to Sira, she knew Sira was there, but she was talking to the girl. She wanted to tell her leader the person calling her mother didn’t scare her... well she did but not initially and she wanted to say she just came, but it seemed she couldn’t talk or move now with the angry sound coming from X’yrin’s voice. She was soothed by it though and her shaking stopped within a minute or so of knowing she came to her rescue.

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread