You'll be safe with me
[html]
WC: 213 OOC: :3

Sira was quiet throughout the explanation the girl gave and X’yrin’s voice. It was her lands after all and Sira was still too scared to move until finally she felt her shaking gone and her limbs able to move then she moved to extricate herself but kept herself behind X’yrin. WHen she was all the way out she was stooped in her own usual submissive posture as well and she looked worried.

“She didn’t, the bad man, the bad man he found me again...” She said quietly. Finally able to talk. The other shouldn’t be in trouble for doing nothing. Sira had not told X’yrin of her experiences recently with the bad man, the near drowning because of it, and one thing or another that she spotted him here and there. She only told X’y of it now because she didn’t want harm to come to someone who was entirely innocent.

Sira turned her head in between X’yrin’s legs, enough to see the body and feet of the other but she was still interested, yet still scared. She was more taken to females than males though and her fear was slight as she was feeling more and more confident again that X’yrin could chase off the bad man.

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread