You'll be safe with me
[html]

Sequoia,

On this journey that you're making there'll be answers that you'll seek

After the decision had been made by her mother for them both, Sequoia felt more at ease. If Willow thought that it would be a good idea to stay with the pack for the night, then Sequoia had no reason to object. It would be strange to be among wolves that she did not know, to be an outsider in a pack and a family that was not her own. Yet she was excited for this new experience, even as she was anxious. Perhaps she could learn something from these wolves or teach them what she knew. She hadn’t had a chance to prove herself since they left their family behind.

When X’yrin turned toward the cave’s mouth, Sequoia got to her feet. She went to her mother’s side and gently nudged her nose against the elder wolf’s shoulder, a gesture filled with love. In response Willow gave Sequoia’s closest ear a quick lick. After their quick exchange of affection the pair followed X’yrin out of the cave and into the unknown, walking side by side behind the alpha.

It's you who'll climb the mountain. It's you who'll reach the peak.

180 / a little short but I think this is a good place to stop. I'll go ahead and archive it Smile

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread