[aw] there fell a great star from heaven
[html]

Word Count → 517 :: Thanks, I blame Ninja Assassin for peaking my interest, of course his was wrong as well and had a knife rather than the traditional scythe. And totally off topic but the wiki confuses me so much. How do I make a new page cause I eventually want to work on la Chemin?

Willam had harbored no prejudices against any particular species, only against certain personality traits. She didn't understand the feuds between coyotes and wolves but knew that there was a deeply engrained violent history between the two. Willam only gave into that when someone was seeking to cause harm to her home and those within it. Other than that she could turn the other cheek if an attack hadn't been made. Perhaps that made her an oddity among those around her, and if not then certainly her self discipline did.

Willam smiled slightly as her favored weapon was spoken of. She had the least amount of experience with it but cherished it because it was the only gift that she had received. "I like it. It is different from my others. It's heavier and it took a bit of getting used to so as not to throw the wrong part." But she had picked it up after having been admonished for handling it wrong. And perhaps it was a bit prideful but she also enjoyed the weapon as she saw it as being special since she hadn't witnessed any others with one in their possession. She could never recreate the item on her own and that made it even more dear to her.

"I will demonstrate them all whenever you have the time and desire to do so. Just allow me to know when and where and I will make myself available. If you want you can attempt them yourself." She didn't have a replacement for any of her weapons but that didn't stop her from offering to let him use them as well. She trusted that he would take care of them and cherish them just as she did. Actually that was her automatic assumption with everyone. She didn't think anyone would set out to destroy something belonging to another.

Willam listened to the explanation of why the feathers should not be touched, giving a nod of her head to show that she was paying attention and listening even if she didn't look up from her work. Of course it was a practical answer but she didn't expect any less. She had never known that the feathers were coated in oil and such is what caused them to fly. "Is there a way to reproduce the oil to put on them?" After all she didn't want to accidentally mess the feathers up, and if she did then she wanted to be able to fix them. Of course fixing would only take place after penance had been administered first. And even if she wasn't the one to damage them she figured that they could use some repair after being used numerous times. Or at least she was speculating about that and so she wanted to know a way to fix up the older arrows. After all constant maintenance meant you didn't always have to replace every little thing each time one went to use it. Willam rarely changed out anything in her possession as she kept her items well cared for so that they could have continued use.

<style>
.bird1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... eimvc1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:93px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bird1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bird1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bird1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.bird1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread