[aw] there fell a great star from heaven
[html]

Word Count → 349 :: I did it! Yay! *Feels all accomplished even if nothing more than copying and pasting has been done to the new page yet* Also, you don't take cash do you as I've only got $50 in cash as I haven't been paid... and starting to think it was a scam which is weird cause they paid out hundred in shipping and custom fees, do you?

Her size didn't bother her. She knew that she would never compare to other females and she was fine with that. She could accept herself just the way that she was, at least on a physical appearance level, and if others couldn't then that was their problem. After all there was nothing that she could do to change the way she looked or the size that she was so that meant there was no use fretting over it.

She wanted to argue and say that they didn't know each other well enough, or even long enough, for her to be giving her a gift. She thought that only close friends were given gifts and she knew that there was no way that they could be considered close already. Instead she just nodded her head, accepting his gift. "I will cherish it and keep it safe." Just as she did with everything else that she owned. She valued and treasured each and every one of the limited belongings that she had. Of course she treated what she was given from another much more carefully and tenderly than anything that she had gotten by her own hand.

"We could wait until it starts to grow cooler in the evening unless you figure that it would be best to have the full light of day." Willam didn't exactly mind the heat of the day herself as it was all she had known since she had always lived within a Canadian province, actually just a couple over from where Inferni was located. So she was used to the climate of the area.

Willam offered up a slight smile as she spoke. "Then I must be wrong as well. I have only the one as well. I have only touched my own and the one that I had to copy to have my own." Actually she never knew that any other books existed. She didn't know that there books on nearly every single subject that someone could possibly imagine. Still Willam hadn't heard of any book besides the Bible and had never seen another.

<style>
.bird1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... eimvc1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:93px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bird1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bird1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bird1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.bird1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread