[aw] there fell a great star from heaven
[html]

Word Count → 315 :: I dunno what to do. I tried contacting the company and they said that people have been using their company name but don't actually work for their company. So basically it sounds like I'm SOL.

Willam wasn't used to receiving gifts. Actually it made her feel bad to take something from someone else. Sure, it might have been an extra but still Willam fretted that he might end up needing it at some point and he would find himself short. So it wasn't that she didn't want the gift but there was just the worry that it might end up being needed at some future point in time. Even so she didn't feel right denying what was being offered to her for she didn't want to appear ungrateful.

"Well then I can meet you back out here in a couple of weeks then?" She figured that would be enough to not make her want to seem too eager as well as not trying to put it off either. Plus she could use the time to practice some more. She had never shown of for anyone before and so the prospect of it made her nervous. Besides that the time would allow for her to construct a mini range. Or not really construct it but to mainly mark off trees to be used as targets. Though there would be the need for minor construction where the kuraigama was concerned since she needed something that could be moved.

Willam hung her head and spoke softly. "I am sorry." She couldn't help but to feel at fault to some extent even if it had nothing to do with her. She hadn't been around at the time and had still been in la Chemin. Still she couldn't help but to wonder if the wolves that had attacked here had any sort of attachment to those that had formed the attack on la Chemin. Willam finished plucking the feathers from the wing and moved on to the side of the body that was close to her and started to remove the feathers from there next.

<style>
.bird1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... eimvc1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:93px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bird1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bird1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bird1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bird1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.bird1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread