[p] seasons go and seasons come
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... table3.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: new sexy tables Wink
WC: 000

The fellow with the large muscular frame seemed to be slightly rude. That or grumpy. Sigh convinced herself it had to be that he was having a bad day and gave him a sweeter smile, trying to ease whatever was troubling him. Meanwhile he joined their circle and spoke a few questions. Anatole and Unatsi chatted quietly before Sighet ever really replied. "Yes... I'm the new wood carpenter here; the Gatlvska... I don't play an instrument but I love music. Singing and dancing are some of my better skills." The cherokee sounded a bit odd in her accented voice but she pulled it off well enough for them to recognize the title.

Blue eyes flecked with turquoise flickered between the males. Did they like each other? Anatole still had a frown covering his face and it was taking away the attractive qualities he possessed. Because of this, her attention rested on the original man she'd stumbled upon and his drum. "If I had an instrument I'd suggest us playing together some time. Or perhaps we could get someone with a guitar to play and I could sing. It'd be fun." A smile was on her lips, ecstatic about the idea. A circle of friends jamming to music together was always fun.

She slowly looked back over toward Anatole. "And you should definitely play if you can. Maybe it'd make you smile." It was a joke, the humor thick in her voice, but some wolves or dogs might take it wrong. Whatever the matter, it was now up in the air and she gave a small giggle just to add evidence that it was a joke. The canine was simply too serious! Laughter was medicine for each bad day in the Calico's mind and she attempted handing it out every where she went.

Table by Miyu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread