I'll hold my head up higher and higher
[html]

Io smiled at Gemma, paying little attention the the mess of scars. She'd seen much worse after all. A man who's hind leg was amputated because the amount of scarring rendered it ineffective. Unmoveable. It would have been pointless wasting blood to keep it there. But Io understood why Gemma would feel ashamed, pained, embarrassed. Whatever she felt. 'The horse will not do anything to you...' she said with a gentle sigh, peering up from her awkward position, strew across the floor on her side. 'I will show you one day...' she said firmly, not smiling, but with the air that there was one hidden under pursed lips.

'Do not be casuistic' she reprimanded firmly, lifting her head and giving Gemma a straight stare. But she back peddled with a shake of her head and a deep sigh. 'Now tell, me truthfully' she had sons old enough to lie to her, and a mate who thought himself efficient as a teller of un truths. And she had poor tolerance at the moment too. 'Sorry' she murmured softly.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread