I'll hold my head up higher and higher
[html]
OOC

'Alaki's horse?' she questioned, raising her head up to look up at Gemma. She scoffed, shaking her head and muttering to herself, Istota drań... She hadn't liked Anathema, in fact, she wished she'd stayed in Inferni. At least there was a sense of stability and respect in Inferni. White teeth flickered suddenly at the thought of the cavern pack. 'Trouble, all of them...' she added bitterly, glancing up to Gemma with a a soft smile. 'Neo will not hurt you, in either case. He is more... Respectful'.

As Gemma spoke truthfully, Io sighed, taking the understandable effort to raise herself from the floor and move closer to Gemma, placing her head on her shoulder like an ersatz hug. 'They will stay with you for a considerable amount of time, Gemma' she said calmly, 'There is scarcely anything you can do to stop that. But think of this, you have things to live for, And you have survived. Wear your scars like medals...' Granted that was easier for Io to stay, her body unmarked save for the thin scratch down her left arm. [b]'People here love and respect you, you have no reason to feel scared or ashamed.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread