I'll hold my head up higher and higher
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Silver eyes narrow into a soft frown and the hybrid shook her head. 'Of course. You think I would just tell you lies?' she laughed gently. The red and white collie nuzzled into the snowy woman, 'You are an honest, hard working tribe member, I assume Claudius and Ulilohi and the rest of the tribe love and respect you for that. Your children, though the fact they are yours and you have taught them. And myself because of the above reasons and more' she listed softly. 'You are among my closest friends here...' Io added as an aside, looking up to Gemma with a grin.

'Now. Come on!' she rose to her feet and trotted over to Neo. 'Pet him. He will not do anything' she leaned against the horse's leg to demonstrate this. 'I promise' she added after a moment. 'After all, it would be easier to have a horse do the work as opposed to you doing it yourself...' And if she could convince Gemma to work with the horses perhaps it would prove how worthy Io was of another promotion?

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread