I'll hold my head up higher and higher
She backtracked quickly as Io's eyes narrowed, oh no, no. I just meant.. that.. well its a surprise.. I.." She tailed off as Io listed her seemingly good qualities, it was strange to hear what people might see as good in her, she was used to being hated, reviled and people wanting to hurt her. She hung her head slightly, kind of ashamed of herself for thinking so badly of her tribe. She mumbled something about people hating her and then looked back at Io with her blue gaze swimming, it was amongst one of the nicest things tat she could remember ever hearing and most previously to herself nice things were anything that didn't contain lewd or hateful remarks which put Io's statement way above the rest.

"Okay." She whispered as she got to her feet as well. She had a slightly disapproving frown though as Io strained herself more for Gemma's sake. It wouldn't do at all! She stood in front of the tall male and the while femme shook slightly from fear. Neo looked at her too with interest, the small shivering canine, his ears pricked as he moved his muzzle closer to her and sniffed. Steeling herself Gemma outstretched her shivering hand and gently touched his creamy nose.

Messages In This Thread