Survival
[html]

(313) D'aww ;_; I like your words too thoughhhhh. Sonje is great. GREAT. Big Grin

Draugr is by me!

The figure crouched beside the sprawled corpse of the pig was decidedly female, and Draugr looked on her with surprise and a strange sort of pride for her gender. She had always known the strength of women, and here was proof of it. Perhaps Draugr, too, could kill wild pigs without so much as bloodying herself -- someday, anyway. Huntress, she corrected, unmindful of the terseness of the woman's response. I mean you no harm. I don't want to steal your pig or your horse, she said.I was curious to see who killed such a creature. Easier to kill sheep than pigs. And now that her curiosity was satisfied -- perhaps she should ride on? But no, her curiosity was not even close to satisfied. On the contrary, on seeing the fierce and feral-looking creature it was raised to new heights.

Dyrne seemed interested in the strange horse, though a light touch from her rider stilled the animal. Perhaps she ought to introduce herself -- but something held her back. The woman seemed as fierce as mama Siv was mystical and otherworldly. If she'd learned nothing else from her mother, Draugr had learned to recognize power in many of its forms. She saw it here, in the earthen-hued wolf's small and feminine features and her ability to nonetheless destroy a creature as strong and commanding of its own power as the mother sow. As with anything else, the red-brown hybrid wished to investigate to the fullest, and perhaps dissect it if possible. Only through careful study could she hope to adopt power of her own. Her body was not naturally strong, and she had not been so lucky to inherit the great size of her parents. Her mind was sharp, however, and it was through this Dra intended to find her way to the maximums of her abilities.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread