Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 374 :: Out of Character text

Willam was trying desperately to talk herself into this rather than just walking away. She was so caught up in this internal conflict that she had no idea that she was being watched. She didn't realize that her presence had been noticed in the slightest. With the way that she was pacing about she must certainly look out of place. It only solidified just how separated that she felt from the rest of Inferni. This was such a simple task and the large female was about ready to balk at the idea, about ready to turn tail and run for the fores where she had been spending her time.

But the decision was stolen from her by the sound of the voice. Willam's head snapped up in surprise to look up at the entrance to the schoolhouse, her pacing having ceased as well. Was this the leader or the cousin? She didn't seem old enough to be the grandmother, let alone a mother even. "I am fine." Willam assured as she quickly bowed her head to stare at the ground. "Willam la Chemin, formerly of la Chemin. I have come to request an audience with the leadership if it is at all possible." There, name and intentions were out of the way.

The more that Willam thought about it the more that it didn't seem like enough. Quickly she added to her previous words to state exactly what had brought her to request to seek out the leadership of Inferni. "I wish to promise devotion to Inferni, everything I am and I possess is for Inferni. As such I need my assignments of daily tasks to accomplish as well residence assignment. I wish to serve Inferni faithfully and only want what is best for Inferni to make the strongest Inferni as possible. Because of this I give my body. I will only bear children from what leadership thinks will make the best union." The last part was the one thing that Willam knew she could contribute right away as she was of age to do so. She would be going onto her second birthday soon so she was still young enough to produce multiple litters throughout the years just to add to Inferni's population.

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread