Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 504 :: Does that mean a future thread with Ithiel simply because Willam would do what Myri said and speak with Ithiel? Or just OOC assumptions that she did and you can dictate whatever was spoken about? Also, I can dig up pictures for the weapons if need me to so that you can see what they are.

"I have actually never fought before." Willam was embarrassed by her own admission but went on to fill the other woman in a bit more. "I have done a bit of hunting with them but it was only for small and personal meals." Willam just wasn't confident enough in her own skills to show off. But still she didn't want the leader to think that she was useless and so she made her offer. "I could show you if you desire."

"If it is your desire for me to learn to fight then I will." Willam luckily knew of the first two males that she named off and so she knew who to look for to speak with. Even if she didn't decide to try to get within the Bellum tier Willam would still talk to the men simply because Myrika had suggested doing so. Of course Willam interpreted it as being a command rather than a suggestion.

Willam nodded her head to say that she understood. "I had only prayed for their safety and left to come directly back here." Willam didn't make any attempt at all to penetrate the borders. Instead she offered what she could for their plight and then went back home. "I hope so as well. I had to leave la Chemin because of the attacks and the fires that were set. My home was burned with some still inside of the church when it was set fire too. They also set fire to the borders so that everyone couldn't get out." Willam quietly explained why she had to flee. It had been a matter of life and death so she didn't want the same to happen here as she was starting to get settled in.

"You don't have to thank me as I am only doing as I am supposed to." Willam winced as soon as the words had left her mouth. How stupid was that? Telling the leader what to do. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it as telling you what to do. I just meant..." But she couldn't find exactly the right words to explain without causing even more trouble for herself. "I'm so sorry. Please punish me however you see fit. I just beg that you find no reason to punish Ithiel for my treasonous tongue. If he must be punished then please allow me to take on his sentence as well." Willam dropped to her knees as she pleaded for Ithiel to go without harm just because she had been stupid and said something that she shouldn't have. It was her habit of deflecting any sort of praise or compliments that had gotten her in trouble and there was no way that Ithiel could have predicted that so she didn't want him suffering because she had phrased the words the wrong way. "I have a flogger if you don't have you own. Or if you have something else in mind then I will submit to whatever punishment you deem to be the most fitting."

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread