Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 556 :: Heh, okay. You know I stress about being bothersome and yet worry over staying in character. And Willam will feel a bit awkward about showing off since she has namely trained alone with her weapons.

Oh no, Willam certainly wasn't suicidal. She would fight for her life so long as it wasn't being taken as penance for a heinous crime. She cherished life and everything in it. Everything was a learning purpose and because of that there was a purpose for each and every thing that happened. Of course some lessons were more unsavory than others but you had to take the good with the bad.

It was the soul, the spirit that she didn't want remaining in this world. This world was meant for physical enterprises and the next was the spiritual domain. It was her belief that ghosts and hauntings were the cause of those souls that were still tethered to this world because they are unclean. She thought that without the body being burned the soul would be forced to remain in the physical world rather than ascending into the spiritual one where it could find rest. So no, she wasn't about to end her time prematurely. Those that took their own lives tainted their souls past a point of them ever being cleansed, not to mention that the bodies of those that had committed suicide were never burned where she came from.

"The fault isn't his own. I hadn't asked and acted upon my own assumptions." The coyote female was quick to accept all fault and blame. For someone who was a firm believer in penance she was unwilling to have someone else suffer and would find some way to fault herself so that she might take the entirety of it. But she could never allow someone else to do that for her. She couldn't stand the thought of anyone being harmed because of her.

Willam was quick to shake her head and speak up. "I would never dare to do such a thing. To do so would be begging for death or exile. I quite like it here even if I don't quite fit in but I am determined to learn and adjust." Treason was a major offense after all. Should one have to pay for it with their life there was no funeral pyre for them in death. Willam wanted to live the best and most devout life possible so that in death she can earn that pyre to enable her soul to move onto the next world to rest in peace.

Willam slowly lifted her head in order to be able to glance up at Myrika before she was lowering her head again. "I apologize if talk of my religion discomforts you. Ithiel warned me that not everyone here believes. I have been trying not to bring it up so often but I continue to fail at doing so. I do not expect you to believe and don't wish to cause you any unease. It is all I am used to discussing in la Chemin, either that or tactics for the current hunt." She really was trying to curb herself but what was there for her to talk about when her life was so indoctrinated? She couldn't speak of her history or of herself without reverting back to talk of religion because that had been her childhood and she had been taught faith above everything else. But she wasn't looking to convert anyone or cause any amount of discomfort if she could help it.

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread