Things do not change; we change
[html]

Word Count → 355 :: So yeah, ended up having to file a police report.

Willam had certainly suffered from less anxiety while in la Chemin. As for love, Willam had no idea what that even was. She didn't see any problems with the way that she was raised because she hadn't known anything else previously. Even now she was having difficulties with all of these new concepts. All of the new freedoms were quite overwhelming. So of course if Willam had a choice she would go back to the way things were in la Chemin simply because she didn't feel the worry that she felt while in Inferni. It was nothing against Inferni but Willam simply wasn't used to such loose structure.

"Thank you." Willam looked quite grateful that she was able to call upon the leader should she find herself in further need of guidance. It really was a huge weight off her mind since Willam had been fretting over every little thing that she had been doing since she had first arrived in Inferni so a bit of extra guidance would be a huge relief to her. It also made her feel not so alone to the learn that the other knew just how it was to fret over things. Perhaps not to the extent that Willam took it too but it still made the large female not feel so alone.

A nod of her head was given as she was told of the different options available for places to stay with her equine companion. "Thank you. I am glad I spoke with you as Ithiel said that I should do." Once again she spoke her of her appreciation and gratitude. Willam moved over to the horse in order to pat his neck and let him know that she was ready to go. "I will go look at the caves. Thank you again." The words were given along with a wave as Willam excused herself in order to go find a place to take up residence. Not only that but she didn't want to just stand around and further waste the leader's time. Certainly there had to be other things that Myrika had to do as well.

<style>
.angel1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... 4pfbxt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:91px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread