Things do not change; we change
[html]

310 Sorry for the delay D: I feel extra bad now because I did not realize this thread was basically at a conclusion. ._. You can archivey after this if you want. <3

Myrika is by Alaine!

The redhead smiled, her slim coyote's muzzle bearing the expression easily. Though it was her duty to assist Inferni's members in whatever possible as a leader, the tawny-furred hybrid still enjoyed the thanks delivered to her on occasion. Some were not given to thanks at all -- Ithiel was just such, though she supposed he had little enough reason to thank her. Myrika often asked quite a lot of her cousin, though she supposed in a way that was giving him just what he wanted. The dust-colored coyote seemed to thrive beneath orders, just as Willam -- and he executed them quite well, she recalled. Perhaps she had just another such in Willam. The thought brightened her considerably, and she nodded her head, unsurprised to hear Ithiel had taken a liking to this one. They'd have a lot to discuss over with their respective beliefs -- the symbols of Willam's faith mirrored Ithiel's own, and Myri had rarely seen a canine so bedecked in symbols who did not bear the according beliefs.

Anytime, she said, and sincerely. If you're ever not sure, just come and ask. You won't be bothering me. I hope you find a nice cave, the hybrid said. Her voice was warm and quite sincere. There were plenty of caves, but some were unbearably damp -- and others were simply unsuitable, too small or too exposed to the elements due to their shallowness. She herself had considered first the caves, then the mansion -- and, finding both unsuitable, had settled in the Great Village for the schoolhouse's sturdiness and isolation both. Turquoise eyes followed Willam's retreat, still contemplating whether the woman would obey as Ithiel seemed to. She professed such, and certainly seemed it -- with wanting her very motherhood dictated, no less! -- and Myrika was both disquieted and relieved at this.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread