Solutions Maybe
[html]

Word Count :: 216 OOC: Sad sad Sira!

Her thoughts were storming through her head and she neither saw, heard or smelled X’yrin’s ascent toward the young depressed jackal. She was startled by X’yrin’s soft voice and she tried hiding her tears and unhappiness by rubbing her face on her leg and sniffing as though nothing happened, but she knew better and so did her protector. It would do them both bad if she lied, Sira never lied... “I am not sad about the dark... I am sad you don’t believe me... He was out there I swear.”

She said her eyes brimming with tears again but she did her best to hold them back. It hurt her to do so, but she didn’t want to look weak towards her leader and the woman that helped take care of her. She was suppose to be a part of the pack now, but she still seemed to have trouble making everyone believe her; “I don’t belong here, no one trusts me they don’t want to believe me no one sees him but I do he’s waiting for me and he’s going to get me again.” She said, her tail tucked and her posture in her normal fearful slump that made her look even smaller than her own small form.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread