Solutions Maybe
[html]

Word Count :: 214 OOC:

Sira couldn’t control her crying, she felt horrible and she showed it, she was unable to understand, and they didn’t seem to think she was right. X’yrin started speaking as calmly as she could and Sira listened but little comprehension went on behind her eyes. Her eyes went wide when the woman made the claim that she’d been thinking, that X’y and all the others thought she made up her predicament.

“But he does, he does exist, he hurt me he made me do bad things.” She cried out but stopped short as the last bit came into her head about her trusting her pack mates. It was true she had not been harmed... not in the way she was scared of, and it was true they protected her and she shook her head. She had faith in all but X’ies, she was sure he’d throw her straight to the jaws of the two wolves that were keeping their eyes on her; “But they are waiting... I know they are waiting. Every time I see them they go away when someone else comes,” She sniffed in her own defense. her throat hurt with the bulge that seemed like it wouldn’t ever go away. She wasn’t crazy. She wasn’t.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread