Solutions Maybe
[html]

Word Count :: 229 OOC:

Sira was not looking at X’yrin because if she were she would be shocked at the look and posture her leader was giving, but her eyes were full of tears and she was looking down so she didn’t have to see the disappointed face in her protectors eyes. She spoke and Sira thought. The words were wise, they had to be coming from the mouth of X’yrin, but Sira was only hating herself more as she listened, so she believed her in a way, but didn’t.

Of course there was little to logic for the jackal who’s life had been spent in a hole, and the rest being beaten and used as a … slave. She had little ideas of common sense and actual logic. So she thought hard as X’yrin spoke and gave her the situation and tried to see it in her eyes rather than her own. It was hard, and she was starting to see where the woman was coming from; “I want to trust... I do, I don’t know why they do that, I just know he said... he said if I ever ran away he would hunt me down and make my life miserable in all ways possible.” She said and she believed those words deep down in her heart. She knew he would do that, he knew he’d come.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread