Solutions Maybe
[html]

Word Count :: 213 OOC:

She sat sulking still, but her large ears were listening to X’yrin. They twitched as she started proposing to …. fight back. Sira looked at the woman with wide eyes and wonder; “But... but X’ies says I should just learn to hunt... he says I can’t fight.” It wasn’t exactly what he said, but that’s how Sira perceived it... then her mind mulled through it more and she looked up at X’yrin. “Could I really? I don’t want to be weak. I don’t want to be scare. I want to be strong and useful like you.” Her confidence was coming back, well not that really but an excitement in her. She had been told about being a warrior and she got excited about it at first until her encounter with X’ies put her off. Then Palaydrian showed her a little bit about tracking and had shown her that there were no tracks where the man had been, but she still didn’t believe he wasn’t there, not much deterred her but perhaps learning to fight back was something that could save her sanity. Though that wasn’t how the young jackal saw it. It was a chance to get back, possibly have a way to keep away from him, them.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread