Solutions Maybe
[html]

Word Count :: 228 OOC:

Her tail untucked as X’yrin made her statement and it wagged and her ears perked in a way that showed her interest and happiness; “Can you teach me now? Please? I don’t want to wait!” She said jumping to her feet. Much of what X’yrin did say went through one ear and out the other due to her inability to understand everything, but she knew start when she was ready and that she would personally see to it she learned. She wanted to learn now.

She was a sure footed animal and bounded to move around X’yrin well enough that she didn’t falter even when she was near the edge of the mountainous area. They weren’t too far up but it would hurt if she were to slip and fall from there. But she was excited and didn’t think much of what could happen as to what she was bound to learn in hopefully a few seconds.

“What am I going to learn first? Do the stuff like Jaden did with that moose and those wooden things, or or” She tried some idiot complex move that would be no use in a real life situation that of course ended her up in a heap next to the woman. She looked up sheepishly and shrugged a little. She wanted to learn everything.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread