Solutions Maybe
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She was surprised to find that what was said struck and obvious cord with her jackal companion, turning her from a timid little thing to an excitable black-backed ball of energy. Emotions with a hairline trigger had its negative effects but that was a lecture best given when the training had actually begun. For the meantime, she watched her friend exhibit her happiness while at the same time demonstrating her surefooted abilities. A quality the Issor intended to keep in mind.

“You mean the arrows?” she replied, going off the description of the ‘wooden things’ and the events from the Family hunt. “I am afraid that that is something only Jaden would be able to teach you. The use of weapons is not something I was taught… only the use of my body as a weapon. As yours will be.” And as Sira fell to the ground beside her, X’yrin smiled and placed a delicate paw on her head. “But we will begin your training before dawn tomorrow. Today, I must see to our guests. But do not lose that enthusiasm, you will need it.”

After lowering her muzzle to give her friend an affectionate nudge behind the ear, X’yrin turned back down the mountain’s path to find Sequoia and Willow to see how they fared during the night.

[Exit X'yrin]

219 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;