Returning a Gesture
[html]
OOC: Anyone can join in after Aly posts Smile / +300

The pair were certainly interesting. A giant wolf who depended heavily on his friendly nature and large size to win over conversation and the smaller coyote mix that depended on her knowledge and skills. Perhaps if Jazper had been born smaller he would understand having to work hard to win others over but most canines approached him with caution and tried their best to play nice, most likely out of the anxiety of getting hurt by him. However those that knew the Knight well knew he was a kind soul, he wished for peace and friendship over all but he did have a temper on him. When it came to the coyote clan though he was nervous. He never knew anyone who was currently living there, never knew the leaders. The only time he had checked them out his worries had been confirmed by the wolf skulls on sticks and a grumpy Gabriel.

Fine gifts indeed. It was difficult for him to be completely confident with the scent of Inferni becoming stronger by the second but his attention was distracted momentarily as a bird landed on the cart beside Macbeth. Turning his gaze quickly to see what it was he smiled slightly. Alena. I was starting to think you had decided to watch the pack for me. He chuckled, relaxing slightly with the presence of the barn owl but when Aly brought up his nerves a frown appeared on his face, Bloody wolf skulls give me the creeps. Reluctantly he explained further, My adoptive folks weren’t fond of coyotes. Let’s just say I’ve never heard anything positive about the place. Realizing she might take it personally or think he had problems with coyotes he looked at her with honest eyes, I have nothing against coyotes personally. Nothing at all….but wolf skulls. A shiver ran down his back, the very objects he spoke of in plain sight.

His ears flicked back as they grew even closer and he pulled on the reins to bring the cart to a stop just short of the boarders. Raising his muzzle a deep howl called for a leader and announcing their arrival. Stepping down from the cart he glared at the skull uncomfortably then looked to Aly. Hopefully she would know whoever greeted them, or at least be able to make sure he didn’t mess up the conversation somehow. Alena, bored of sitting on the unmoving cart elegantly made her way to sit on the large wolf's shoulder, her own black eyes scanning the horizon curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread