Returning a Gesture
[html]
OOC: Not sure how fast Aly will get a post up due to her problems at home. If a week passes and there is no reply feel free to skip ahead, assuming Aly has presented the Stag antlers and coat. / +300

As the coyote leader cracked a joke and began to laugh the Sole began to relax. And I would never dream of asking for that. He chuckled along lightly. Her body language intrigued and amused the large Knight. She was a lot more cheerful and just…. happier than he had ever imagined. Glancing to Alyssum he wondered if Inferni’s previous leader had been this way. He had heard that Gabriel had retired quite some time ago so this was clearly not his replacement. Regardless the way she carried herself was like a breath of fresh air to the previously anxious warrior, who was gaining back his confidence in full stride.

The attention was brought to the subject of gifts and Jazper nodded along to her words eagerly. We have been stationed at Whisper Beach since the fall but we never really interacted with you, even though Inferni is quite close. I thought that I would take advantage of the Leadership change and start us off on a more social paw. Smiling his sideways smirk he hoped that she would agree. She certainly seemed to be quite sociable. Casa di Cavalieri strives to be on friendly terms with all. My home is open to all in need of a friend or safe refuge be it for a night or a month. It was his goal for his pack to be at the very center of pack relationships and to be a reliable mediator and protector.

Now that the introductions were out of the way he held up a finger, gesturing for the leader to wait one moment as he returned to the cart. Allowing his tail to rock back and forth in calm excitement he carried a jar of raspberries and blueberries in one hand and a set of binoculars in another. Presenting them to Myrika with outstretched paws he explained, The gardens in Fort Kingsbury have some berry bushes and my companion here suggested these old things. They are called binoculars, you look through them and they help you see further away. Consider it a peace gift, should we ever invade your land you will clearly have the advantage of eyes. He winked, clearly joking. It was clear now he had completely shifted from nervous to simply spewing out words left right and center. Golden eyes moved to Aly as his head gestured towards the cart, a silent invitation for her to present the Stag antlers and coat from the hunt she had led.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread