[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
(314)

It had been a couple of days since he was told of Eclipse's pregnancy, and since then, had been going to her house every other day whenever she was around in her house. While he felt odd at times, knowing that she was carrying life in her, his visits were always pleasant and they always shared a good conversation. It was as if nothing changed, and if it did, for the better; he found that he wanted to spend more and more time with her, and his short stays were becoming longer than they were intended, but the two got along the best they ever did.

After he finished his daily chores for the day, he was quick to leave the house and made his way to his destination on swift feet. The usual smile crept upon his face as he saw Eclipse sitting on her porch with her nose in a book, and called a greeting from afar before he approached her. "Looks like I'm not the only bookworm in town anymore," he remarked playful once he was at her side, and noticed a hand was placed upon her stomach that was now rounded enough to show that she was with pups.

His smile became a bit softer at the sight, but a moment later it became wide again. "So, what's up, other than..." He trailed off as he bent over to take a glance at the title, and raised his eyebrows at it. "Other than Othello? I guess I was right, I am not the only bookworm." He had read a different book by the author before, and while he tried to read Othello as well, he was not so fond of it. In any case, he was aware how oddly written the text was, and found it surprising she was reading such a thing, imaging her more of a simple, fictional reader.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread