[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: 350 OOC: cyute!!

She gave a satisfied noise as she heard the light ‘thump’ of the book as it hit home and could only roll her eyes at his automatic reaction. Then his answer made her laugh a little; “Oh I am sure my library will grow someday, I just have to make due with what I have.” She countered back. She was in no way embarrassed for being able to read and knew that it was something special as not every wolf had the ability too. Even writing was something she would cherish. She already had a few of her recipes down in some old papers, and if they weren’t there then she would never remember her mistakes and she would then make them again.

She rose her eyebrows as he moved back, though said nothing and at the mention of going for a walk he held out his arms and spoke the absurd language of the book she read and she couldn’t help but snort out a bit of laughter, after all it seemed he was having a hard time keeping a straight face himself. So knowing exactly what to do she grabbed his arm into hers, she’d learned long ago being so close made him nervous at times, and pulled him up so that their arms linked and spoke; “Oh I thought a stroll in the woods would do my good sir.” Her imitation was just as bad but no less funny in the way it sounded coming out of her mouth. It was probably a good thing she took his arm then because she felt slightly light headed from getting up though she didn’t sway, she knew she would have if she hadn’t taken his arm. She wanted to make sure that he didn’t see that or he would insist on her laying down in her bed and staying there for the day, which was not something she wanted to do at all. She began the lead so that they could at least get started. She did have a good place in mind.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread