[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
(331)

"Remember, only a matter of time," he warned once more, waggling an index finger in a humorous gesture. "Before you know it, you are wall-to-wall surrounded by books. Though, I would have to be bold to say that you'll never beat my collection no matter how hard you try." Perhaps that was singular thing he outmatched the woman at--books. While trivial, he would wear out the bragging rights whenever it would available until he could one-upmanship her in another activity of better use. Until then, book hoarding would have to do.

As he leaned over, he could not help but smile at the sound of her laughter, and could picture her own smile upon her face at his foolishness. But, his faltered a little she suddenly took hold of the extended arm eagerly and pulled him close, which caused him to chuckle meekly under his breath. Despite their many close encounters prior to this, he still could not get used to the girl before him being so near him. "Whatever fancies m'lady, a jaunt through the trees we shall go," he said in his repeated accent, though it was more terribly performed than before because of the sudden closure and his own laughter.

He did not noticed the moment of vertigo, and allowed himself to be lead by her, already half used to the motion and kept his pace even with her's. As they entered the trees and walked in the direction that Eclipse chose to travel, he dropped the act he was failing miserably at and asked, "Where are we going? I know that we're not out here just for a stroll through the woods." He knew her better than that, and guessed she had a location already set and he wanted to know where. He looked around the trees in attempt to get an idea, but yet he came up with nothing--all the trees in Cercatori looked the same to him when he didn't know where he was going.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread