[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: 361 OOC: Uh ooooh

She tried to hide the snort of laughter that came forth, but only made it worse my making an actual snorting sound; “If you say so oh keeper of the books.” She said. Yes she would let him continue to win the ‘I have the most books’ thing. She was not worried with that after all he had to have his ego checked every once in awhile. He wouldn’t want to visit her if she didn’t let that happen.

As usual she felt him stiffen slightly at her sudden motion and she gave a sly grin; “Anywhere indeed,” She said and moved out past the town and into the forest. She felt a little heavy in her hips, and she was slower and not as agile, but she still felt a good romp into the forest was what she needed and of course he could read her nearly like a book, but not always. “Ohhh I did want to take a walk, but yes we have a destination.” She said. That was when she felt a slight pang, and she only stopped for a second, but it was gone in seconds. She hoped he didn’t see her falter, she wasn’t worried, she had them every once in a while and then she would feel the little flutters. Though if she paid attention this time the lack of the motion in her abdomen would make her fearful, but she was far too interested in looking up at the terrace, where she’d found with a tiger a month or so ago.

She was going to keep the location a secret until they got there, and it wasn’t long before she was at her destination. The trees did not clear but the ramps and the bridges were the first things to see. She could see a ramp that whirled up one of the trees close by and a ladder on a nother, and then netting. The netting itself was frayed and not so useful now, but she did wonder what it was used for; “You know what this place is?” She asked curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread