[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: 343 OOC:

She rose her eyebrows at his comment. She couldn’t say she was THE master, but she knew she was darn good, and the thought of that roasted rabbit came into her mind and she smiled and shrugged in a vain manner. Though she deeply knew she needed much improvement before she could be the best.

The instance passed and she was waiting for him to ask her but it seemed he noticed but wasn’t going to ask. She would have lied of course saying a puppy kicked. Which she knew wasn’t it. Though as she thought of that, she tried to feel for any movement, but none came, and she figured they were sleeping as she was learning they did even in the womb. They slept at the wrong times and were awake at the worst she thought.

When they arrived he told her what the place was and who resided her, and it dawned on her why there were ramps and nets, it was good there were those ramps she didn’t think she had the energy to try the ladders. “There was a leader before Skye? I thought she was always the leader. Come on lets go explore!” She said, her eyes twinkling with adventure as she headed up the first ramp. It led up to the tallest of the buildings, the door was rather high and she wondered what kind of monster this man had been. She opened the door after letting Robert go, she needed his support to get up the ramp. She looked around in the dusty cobwebbed room, it was full of everything one could think of, pelts, wooden furniture, even a wolf sized item... a mannequin, she remembered, it looked finished too, and wondered what he was going to do with it; “Wow, I would make a correct assumption he’s not here anymore. Why didn’t he take his stuff, there’s so much here, like these knives and this stuff, I saw Hotaru using it.” She said pointing at woodcarvers utensils.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread