[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
(391) I can't take it anymore. ; ;

It seemed that Eclipse noticed that he knew something was off, but yet he still did not speak about it. Perhaps it was just a pregnant thing, that the pups moved and poked her or something of the sort. His mother always stated around the house about her own children moving around inside of her, and perhaps it was nothing more than just that. Yet, being unfamiliar with such things, he could not help but have a nagging worry for a moment before it faded from mind.

"Yeah, he was--" He was cut off before he even finished speaking as the woman suddenly exclaimed that she wanted to go up, and had to kept up with her in case she would lose her balance and fall. Again, he was brought out of the peaceful lull and wished that Eclipse did not want to go up in the terrace, but he knew by the look in her eye that she would go up there anyway, and he may as well just go along to make sure she would not trip or something as equally as bad.

When they finally reached the top, he too noticed the height of the door, and while his memory of the man was faint, he knew from his mother's talks that he was a pretty big guy. It seemed that the door proved that to be true. He followed Eclipse into the house and kept a watchful eye on her as she looked around the room, only taking a few looks himself. He glanced over the knives that she had pointed out, and gave a shrug. "You know, I really don't know why he didn't. I was really little when he left; I don't know where he went, either. My mother may know, though, so I could ask her later if you want to know."

The wolf-sized wooden figure caught his eye, and took a few steps from the woman's side to look it over closely, thougtful eyes searching over it. "Interesting..." he murmured to himself, and gave the wood a light brush of his finger, making a clean line through the thick layer of dust that settled over it. He became more curious of the object and walked around it to look at its back, and for a moment left his watchful gaze from the woman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread