[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
(383) I CAN'T ; ;

He did not mind the adventurous streak in the woman, it was the fact that she was carrying more than just herself was what concerned him. He had thought as long as he was with her, nothing could go wrong and she wouldn't hurt herself when he kept a watchful eye on her. When she did not answer him back, he had assumed that she was not interested, and let it passed without pressing any further upon the matter.

He had looked away, only for a mere moment to look over a meaningless thing, and he already sensed something was wrong. It was at first a nagging thought in the back of his mind, something that tried to grasp his attention. He dismissed it, though, until he heard his name being called softly. Almost as if the sound of his name had shocked him like a fork of lightning, he whipped around and saw her flinching near the covered wall. She was kneeling by the time he had ran to her and crouched by her side, hands holding onto her shoulders as if to steady her. He was really steadying himself.

Bile rose in his throat as he noticed the reddish liquid trailing down her legs, and realized that the faint smell was what was trying to gain his attention moments ago. All the while cursing himself in his mind, he quickly whispered to her, "I have to call for Taliesin, Eclipse, okay? I'll be right back--I'm not leaving, but I have to call him." Despite the calm in his voice, fear was rising insde of him like a huge wave. Maybe unconsciously he managed to make his words peaceful in an attempt to lessen the stress the woman was feeling.

His hands squeezed her shouders once and ran to the edge of the house, and yelled at the top of his lungs. "Taliesin!" His voice boomed as loud as any howl, but he added that call as well, highly desperate for anyone who can help to come. After the call was let out, he flew back to Eclipse's side and only then did his words leaked the intense worry that he was feeling. "Its going to be okay, Eclipse. He's going to come soon, I promise. Everything is going to be okay."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread