[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: 309 OOC: saaadddd

Fear lanced through the girl as another contraction paralyzed her. She was afraid and didn’t know what was happening, but she knew it was bad. Her water had broke and there was something wrong with her puppies. She could see the worry in his eyes as soon as Robert came to her, to see what was wrong. She tried to be in Roberts eyes and just the thought made her cringe. She was sitting now, and breathing hard. She gripped his hand hard when he said he had to go for Taliesin, though reassured she didn’t want to let him go, she had just started to accept her children and as quick as possible they were all going to die or already were. It was inevitable. Her mind knew it and now her body did to.

She heard him as the wave of pain receded. Calling for the healer, and she knew it was too late, and what hope she had dwindled as she saw the brown man’s look, and worry in his voice. She shook her head; “Robert, it’s too early they aren’t going to make it.” She said, a lump in her throat. Then another wave of pain and she did what her instincts told her, that she needed to stay where she was or risk herself getting hurt as well, she lay down against the wall and looked at Robert, fear in her eyes. She was fearful for her unborn, and not her feelings or the future this time, and the fear felt far more real than anything else; “Please Rob, please don’t leave me too.” She said, the pain cutting in through every word as she tried talking through her contraction. One hand was grasping a knee, the other holding onto Robert, any part of him she could grab.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread