[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: OOC:

The words that Robert gave her weren’t as reassuring as he hoped, she knew better than that, he was just giving her false hope. She wouldn’t blame him though after all this. He was doing his best to keep her calm. His promise though, that she believed. In her life of being untrustful towards someone and any wishful thinking on love. she truly hoped this was something true and honest. She clung to those words.

Another wave came over here and she tightened her grip, almost becoming a death hold as instinct worked its wonders and she pushed. It hurt, but not as much as she thought as the first of the pink hairless things came out, far too early and far too still. She was left panting after a few seconds and saw the infant puppy... no... it was never even alive... tears ran out of her eyes as she let go of Roberts’ hand and moved to pick up the bloody wet pink thing and held it close to her, her body heaving with tears. It was so tiny. three of this little puppy could fit her hand... there was no fur, and it could not breath. She sniffed and nuzzled the lifeless form. This was far different than burying the twin colt that Grace had when it was stillborn. She shuddered and leanded onto Robert, feeling another wave coming on and trying to hold it, she didn’t want another form to come out, she didn’t want the saddness to grow, but it was just a normal contraction. “M-m... my poor puppy...”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread